Sharodotsav 2024 - Newsletter #3_Call for Cultural program participants

HDBS Puja Committee

Jun 2, 2024, 12:44:56 PMJun 2
to enewsre...@durgabari.org
HDBS logo.PNG

2024 Durga Puja at HDBS – Cultural Programs – Call for Participation

                               Let Durgabari be the stage for your Talent!!!! ..

The cultural team is bursting with exciting news! They're gearing up to unveil a rich tapestry of musical, dance, and entertainment programs, showcasing talents from both local and external spheres. Keep an eye on these communications and look out for HDBS social media channels for updates on the lineup for vibrant local cultural offerings planned for the year!

Wish to showcase your talent on stage and take part in local cultural programs?
An exciting lineup awaits you... including a fashion show, musical & dance performances, kids Muktomela, and the cherry on the cake - Dhunuchi dance.

To participate, Email: pu...@durgabari.org and pujacu...@durgabari.org by June 30th, 2024.

Don't miss this opportunity. We hope to see you on stage !!.

Follow us on social media:

Facebook_logo_(square).png  https://www.facebook.com/HoustonDurgaBari/

Instagram_icon.png http://Instagram.com/durga_bari_houston

Cream and Maroon Durga Puja Instagram Post Greeting.png

Questions and Feedback

Please direct your questions, feedback, and interest in volunteering opportunities to pu...@durgabari.org.

We all look forward to our renowned Puja with all the religious rituals, fun, frolic, and cultural extravaganza!

HDBS 2024 Puja Committee