HDBS: 23rd Natyotsav - May 25 & 26, 2024

Secretary HDBS

May 5, 2024, 10:01:59 PMMay 5
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

Houston Durga Bari Society

Established 1996                Temple inauguration 2000

Houston Durga Bari Society presents the 23rd Dipika Dasgupta Memorial Natyotsav on Saturday, May 25 & Sunday, May 26 at Sur Auditorium. Calling all theater enthusiasts to join us as we bring to you 8 dramas from across 5 cities over these 2 days!
2024 Natyotsav.jpg

Secretary HDBS

May 15, 2024, 9:29:54 PMMay 15
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

Houston Durga Bari Society

Established 1996                Temple inauguration 2000

Houston Durga Bari Society presents the 23rd Dipika Dasgupta Memorial Natyotsav on Saturday, May 25 & Sunday, May 26 at Sur Auditorium. Calling all theater enthusiasts to join us as we bring to you 8 dramas from across 5 cities over these 2 days....Dinner and Fish Fry from our famed KFC!

Secretary HDBS

May 20, 2024, 7:00:55 PMMay 20
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

Houston Durga Bari Society

Established 1996                Temple inauguration 2000

Houston Durga Bari Society presents the 23rd Dipika Dasgupta Memorial Natyotsav on Saturday, May 25 & Sunday, May 26 at Sur Auditorium. Calling all theater enthusiasts to join us as we bring to you 8 dramas from across 5 cities over these 2 days....Dinner and Fish Fry from our famed KFC!
Ticket Prices - 1 Day Pass: $25 | 2 Days Pass: $50 | 2 Days Sponsor: $100

Secretary HDBS

May 23, 2024, 7:01:35 PMMay 23
to enewsre...@durgabari.org