Sharodotsav 2023 - Newsletter #6 - Registration Rates

HDBS Puja Committee

Aug 10, 2023, 7:07:13 PM8/10/23
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

HDBS_Pujo_logos_together.jpg

2023 Durga Puja at HDBS – Registration rates

Following several weeks of hard work, the Registration team is thrilled to announce the registration rates for this year's much-awaited Puja celebrations (see flyer below). There is only a marginal increase in the rates from last year despite all the challenges associated with inflation. Please register early and be a part of Biswa Bangla award winning pujo, only one of its kind in North America!

Want to participate in Local Cultural Programs and Showcase your Talent on Stage? Fashion Show, Musicals, Karaoke, Bollywood Style Dance Show,  Kids Muktomela, Dhunuchi Dance – Exciting Local Cultural Programs Await You!

To participate, Email: pujacu...@durgabari.org by August 15, 2023.

Don’t miss the opportunity. We hope to see you on Stage!

Note: Puja Registration is mandatory for participation in local cultural programs

Register for Puja:

Online:  https://durgabari.org/HDBS_Puja_Payments/onlinepujapayments/

By mail: https://durgabari.org/HDBS_Puja_Payments/2023%20Early%20Puja%20Registration%20Form%20FINAL.pdf

Be an early bird and enjoy the benefits by registering before Sept 24, 2023.

For the latest and greatest on Puja 2023 –

Visit our website: https://durgabari.org/puja-2023/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoustonDurgaBari/

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/durga_bari_houston

2023-02 Puja Registration Flyer R1.jpg

Questions and Feedback

Please direct your questions, feedback and interest in volunteering opportunities to pu...@durgabari.org.

We all look forward to our renowned Puja with all the religious rituals, fun, frolic, and cultural extravaganza!

Stay Tuned.

HDBS 2023 Puja Committee

2023 Early Puja Registration Form FINAL.pdf