Sharodotsav 2023 - Newsletter #8 - Call for Vendor & Volunteer Participation

HDBS Puja Committee

Aug 17, 2023, 9:04:15 PM8/17/23
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

HDBS_Pujo_logos_together.jpg

2023 Durga Puja at HDBS – Vendor Participation

Calling all small businesses to utilize the perfect opportunity to showcase your sarees, jewelry, gift items and exclusive products at the prestigious and highly popular Houston DurgaBari's Durga Puja Bazaar (see more details below).

Vendor_participation_flyer.jpg

For the latest and greatest on Puja 2023 –

Visit our website: https://durgabari.org/puja-2023/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoustonDurgaBari/

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/durga_bari_houston

2023 Puja Temple Volunteer opportunities

The temple team is looking for volunteers to help out with various activities during Durga Puja (details on the flyer below). Please email the temple team at pujat...@durgabari.org with your specific interests and be sure to mention more than one category of interest to help the leads allocate volunteering opportunities accordingly.

temple_volunteering_flyer.jpg

Other Volunteering Opportunities

The Puja teams are always looking for enthusiastic people and new ideas. Please use the google form below to register your request for participation in various volunteering opportunities.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQOiUueaXsMIxnqdNE_OwtpRy3EUPCFpF2e2l95LkyxQvYsw/viewform?usp=sharing

Questions and Feedback

Please direct your questions, feedback and interest in volunteering opportunities to pu...@durgabari.org.

We all look forward to our renowned Puja with all the religious rituals, fun, frolic, and cultural extravaganza!

Stay Tuned.

HDBS 2023 Puja Committee