Sharodotsav 2023 - Newsletter #15 - Registration & Sponsorship

HDBS Puja Committee

Sep 15, 2023, 8:05:33 PM9/15/23
to enewsre...@durgabari.org
HDBS_Pujo_logos_together_2.jpg

Puja Registration

Calling all patrons to register for the Pujas as soon as possible and take advantage of the early registration rates. Early bird registration deadline, Sept 24, 2023 is approaching fast.

2023-01 Puja Registration Overview B.jpg

Register for Pujas:

Online:  https://durgabari.org/HDBS_Puja_Payments/onlinepujapayments/

To Register by Mail, Click Here to Print the Form

For the latest and greatest on Puja 2023 –

Visit our website: https://durgabari.org/puja-2023/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoustonDurgaBari/

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/durga_bari_houston

Puja Sponsorship

Donate to support Durgabari, you home away from home! Main parking slots are filling up fast, please see flyer below for more information on Sponsorship categories and benefits.

Note that Emerald and Diamond sponsors will have dedicated seating in the food tent.

Puja_Sponsorship.jpg

Questions and Feedback

Please direct your questions, feedback and interest in volunteering opportunities to pu...@durgabari.org.

We all look forward to our renowned Puja with all the religious rituals, fun, frolic, and cultural extravaganza!

HDBS 2023 Puja Committee