Fwd: E-news September 23 2020

Secretary HDBS

Sep 23, 2020, 8:00:57 AM9/23/20
to enewsre...@durgabari.org

image.png

Houston Durga Bari Society

Established 1996                           Temple Inauguration 2000

image.png

 http://www.durgabari.org

image.png

                               E-news September 23, 2020

image.png

Satya Narayan Puja on Sunday September 27

The temple remains closed to all visitors in view of the elevated threat level in Harris county. Please join us online via our Facebook and YouTube channels as we live-stream our Sunday Puja and Arati. Click on the link below to sign up for private Pujas.

http://durgabari.org/temple/e-Puja/

image.png

HDBS Election News 2020

Nominations have been sent – please fill and return by October 2. Click on the link below to view important messages from the 2020 HDBS Election Committee.

http://durgabari.org/eventgallery/hdbs-election-2020/

image.png

Sharodotsav 2020

PUJA REGISTRATION IS OPEN! We are accepting Sarees for Baran for Durgapuja and Kalipuja; please contact Piyali Chatterjee at 281-687-8167 or Mousumi Biswas at 281-662-9296. Click on the link below for detailed Puja information.

http://durgabari.org/puja-2020/

image.png

Education News – Bangla School and Kalabhavan

Fall classes are being conducted online for the safety of all children and adults. We are excited to announce a new Bridge class for beginners! Register at reduced rates for Fall 2020 classes.

Register online: https://www.durgabari.net/payment/

image.png

2020 Online Payments

Use our mobile-friendly site for membership, maintenance, and donations. Help sustain and grow your home away from home.

Pay online: http://durgabari.us/payment/