dstc11

Jean Michel Attendu

Apr 5, 2022, 9:58:02 AMApr 5
to li...@dstc.community
Hi,

We are a group of researchers interested in participating in DSTC11.

We are eagerly awaiting the announcement about which tasks have been selected (out of the 8 proposed tasks described on your website).

Do you have any estimate about when this is going to be officially announced?

Thanks,

Jean-Michel

Koichiro Yoshino

Apr 5, 2022, 10:00:21 AMApr 5
to li...@dstc.community, koic...@is.naist.jp
Dear Jean-Michel,

Thank you for your interests to DSTC11.
Currently the proposal selection process is delayed but we can
announce selected proposals by the end of next week.

Best regards,
Koichiro

--
Koichiro Yoshino, Ph.D.
Professor, Intelligent Robot Dialogue Laboratory

Jean Michel Attendu

Apr 28, 2022, 9:19:39 AMApr 28
to DSTC mailing list, koichiro
Dear Koichiro,

Please let me know if you can still announce the selected proposals.

Thanks,

Jean-Michel

Koichiro Yoshino

Apr 28, 2022, 8:36:53 PMApr 28
to Jean Michel Attendu, DSTC mailing list, koic...@is.naist.jp
Dear Jean-Michel,

Let me talk with organizing committee of this challenge.
I hope we can announce that at the end of April or early May.

Best,
Koichiro