Good day Dear one

mis johnson

Jan 25, 2022, 7:53:28 PMJan 25
Hello

I am Mrs Theresa Johnson,I have been diagnosed with cancer. It has
defied all forms of
medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to
live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my

life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but
my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous. I was always
hostile to People and only focused on my business as that was the only

thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there
is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the
world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this
world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

I would want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you,
as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the
transfer of my Deposits to your personal possession for Charity
Disbursement to the Less Privilege and Homeless. I want this fund to

be used in liberation work Activities like, help to Orphanages, and
Christian schools, helping widows and up keeping of the Churches and
propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is
maintained. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I

know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 vs 14
says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.
Because of my health condition when i try to speak it leads to a
serious coughing out of blood. I will send you the photos of me,

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the details on how to
contact the bank directly for onward transfer. I will also issue you

an authority letter that will prove you as the present beneficiary of
my funds. I want you and your family to always pray for me but the
lord is my shepherd.

Get back to me for more details email my private email: thanks God
bless you my misjohn...@gmail.com.

Thank you for your due consideration. God be with you

Yours Sister in the Lord.