Version 6 of the API is already deprecated and will be removed on March 30

Willian Molinari (PotHix)

Jan 23, 2018, 6:07:55 PM1/23/18
to todoist-api
Hello Todoist API users and partners,

Since December, last year we're returning a `Warning` header for all API requests using a version less than 6 (< v6):

curl -vs https://todoist.com/api/v6/sync -d token=$token -d sync_token='*' -d resource_types='["all"]' |& grep "warning: "
< warning: 119 - "Deprecated API version. Will be removed on 2018-03-30"

As you can see above, the version 6 of our API will be removed on March 30, 2018.
Additionally, all other endpoints using a version less than or equal to 6 will return gone after this date, which should be happening for a long time now.

In case you have an application making API calls to any version less than or equal to 6, we strongly recommend you to migrate to v7 as soon as possible to avoid downtime after March 30.

Please contact us if you need any additional information about the API and how to migrate.

--
Willian Molinari
a.k.a. PotHix