Scheduled Maintenance: June 3, 2023 08:00 - 08:40 UTC

Omar Samuels

May 31, 2023, 1:33:23 PM5/31/23
to todoist-api
Hi,

ℹ️ This is an important advisory for our community of developers and integrators.

We have scheduled maintenance planned for the Todoist platform from 08:00 to 08:40 UTC on Saturday, June 3

We will be conducting the required maintenance work on our data infrastructure. During this short window, Todoist and its APIs will be down temporarily.

We apologize in advance for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support as we continue to build a robust and efficient system to support the future of work and productivity.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at https://todoist.com/contact and let us know.

Thank you as always for being a part of our community. 🙏

We appreciate you.