Omar Samuels

Sep 8, 2023, 5:23:49 PM9/8/23
to todoist-api
Good day,

⚠ Server Disruptions

2023-09-08T21:15:23+00:00

This message is an update to the previous advisory to inform you that the server disruptions have now been resolved and the REST API is back online and functioning properly.

Users will also be able to log into the Todoist web app in their browser once again.

We again apologize for the inconvenience caused and are continuing to work on fortifying our systems in an effort to prevent a recurrence. 🙏

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Omar

Customer Experience Developer Advocate
Join our community groups: Todoist | Twist
Follow us on Twitter: @doistdevs