Changes to Todoist’s Free and Pro plans

Jan Kratochvíl

Mar 29, 2021, 10:27:03 AM3/29/21
to todoist-api

Changes to Todoist’s Free and Pro plans

Hi All,

Hope you’re doing well!

We’re writing today to let you know that we’re making some changes to Todoist’s Free and Premium plans starting on April 5th (with some users receiving the update a bit earlier). We'd be grateful if you updated your public-facing information about Todoist to include the details mentioned below.

Todoist Free

The new Todoist Free plan unlocks a ton of previously-Premium features including:

Anybody that uses Todoist for free will now have a much richer experience with access to many new, powerful features.Feel free to read all the details in the help center.

Todoist Pro

We’ve renamed the upgraded plan from Todoist Premium to Todoist Pro. With Pro, users have access to unlimited reminders, Pro themes, up to 300 projects, and more. There has been no price change, and people can still upgrade for as low as US $3/month.

We’re excited to roll out these changes to give users a better experience no matter how they use Todoist. We hope you get a chance to update your pages to the latest information – please let us know if there are any additional details we can provide.

Thanks for taking the time and we appreciate your continued support!

Cheers,

The Todoist Team