Todoist Sync API v6 is deprecated as of March 30th 2018.

Paul Halliday

Mar 2, 2018, 12:22:34 PM3/2/18
to todoi...@doist.com

Hi,

This is the second announcement that version 6 of our Sync API will be deprecated as of March 30th. This means that the integrations will no longer work with Todoist and will require an upgrade to v7.

If you're already using v7 of our Sync API, then there are no changes required!

For information on how to upgrade to v7, please visit our migration guide to determine the changes required for your application. If you have further questions or queries, get in touch by creating a support ticket here.

Regards,

Paul Halliday

Developer Advocate at Doist