📣 Announcement: Deprecation of public "registration" endpoints

Omar Samuels

Oct 6, 2023, 4:51:13 PM10/6/23
to todoist-api

Hi,

📢 This is a heads-up for our community of developers and integrators.

In 2 weeks we will be removing our registration endpoints from our public API contracts.

This deprecation specifically affects the usage of our "user/register" and "user/delete" endpoints that have been available via our Sync API.

The endpoints in question have largely gone unused for quite some time and so as part of efforts to increase system stability and security, these will be removed by October 23, 2023.

Thank you for your support as we continue to improve Todoist and its underlying systems.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at  https://todoist.com/contact and let us know.

Thank you as always for being a part of our community. 🙏