Announcement: Freeze on new Todoist Business Team creations

Omar Samuels

Jun 16, 2023, 4:04:01 PM6/16/23
to todoist-api

Hi,

📢 This is a heads-up for our community of developers and integrators.

In the upcoming weeks, we will begin to roll out our new team workspaces to Todoist Business users.

A team workspace is like a virtual home that allows you to neatly separate team projects from your personal projects.  It will also facilitate new features such as project previews and enhanced sharing, collaboration, and organization.  For more details check out our help center article.

In preparation for this, we have placed a halt on the creation of new Business teams and free trials.

Endpoints from the latest API versions have not been affected, however, please stay tuned for more information regarding future changes and additions related to workspace functionality.

If you want to get access to team workspaces before the public launch, you can join the private waitlist here and we will contact you with early onboarding.

Thank you for your support as we continue to improve Todoist and its underlying systems.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at  https://todoist.com/contact and let us know.

Thank you as always for being a part of our community. 🙏