📃 Improved HTTP method stringency

Omar Samuels

Jun 22, 2024, 2:07:28 AMJun 22
to todoist-api
Hi,

📢 This is a heads-up for users of our API.

In the upcoming days, we will be tightening up on the strictness of the HTTP verbs that our API endpoints accept.

Previously, many of the endpoints would accept multiple HTTP methods in addition to what was documented (for example both GET and POST).

We will be making changes to increase the rigidity of these requirements to improve our API offering as well as to harden the protection of our users' data, and so we ask that you ensure that your integration adheres to the outlined requirements in order to avoid any degradation of service and/or disruption to users.

For details on our API endpoints, you can always refer to our official documentation at - https://developer.todoist.com .

We thank you for your continued support and for building with Todoist. 💪

Best regards,
Omar Samuels
Customer Experience Developer Advocate
Follow us on Twitter: @doistdevs