After March 30th 2018 the Todoist Sync API v6 will no longer function.

Paul Halliday

Mar 23, 2018, 6:55:26 PM3/23/18
to todoi...@doist.com
Hi,

After March 30th 2018 the Todoist Sync API v6 will no longer function. All current integrations built with the Sync API will be required to use version 7. Any integrations built with version 6 of the Sync API will receive a 410 GONE response when the deprecation happens.

This change also applies to our webhook versioning, so please make sure your integration is using version 7 or above before March 30th. 🚀

To make the migration process as seamless as possible, we’ve created a guide that covers each change in detail.

You can read more about this here: https://blog.doist.com/todoist-v6-deprecation

P.S. We're now on Twitter! Follow us at @DoistDevs for announcements, insights, tutorials, and more.