📣 Announcement: Migration to app.todoist.com

Omar Samuels

Nov 20, 2023, 7:20:29 PM11/20/23
to todoist-api

Hi,

📢 This is an advisory for our community developers of browser extensions.

We will be performing a migration of the web app from https://todoist.com/app to https://app.todoist.com/app.

This change will have no material impact on the users of the web app or our APIs or SDKs.

While a redirect has been put in place to ensure a smooth and seamless transition to the new subdomain, some browser extensions may be impacted as a result.

We would therefore recommend updating your integration accordingly by adding the new subdomain as a valid URL for your extension to ensure that it continues to function optimally, or better yet replacing the previous URL with the new one.

Thanks in advance for your continued partnership, and for building with Todoist. 👍