🛠 Announcement: Scheduled Maintenance Downtime [2024-06-09 09:00 UTC]

Omar Samuels

Jun 8, 2024, 2:05:42 PMJun 8
to todoist-api
Good day,

📢 This is an advisory for our community developers and integrators

We will be applying some schema changes to our database tables during a maintenance window scheduled for Sunday, June 9, 2024 09:00 - 09:30 UTC.

During this estimated 30-minute window, you and your integrations will be unable to access Todoist and its APIs.

We will do our very best to keep the downtime as short as possible so that your access to the Todoist platform will be restored as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and continued partnership.

For more uptime details visit and subscribe to our service status page here.