Shutdown of deprecated Todoist Python API Library

Omar Samuels

Mar 31, 2023, 4:55:18 PM3/31/23
to todoist-api

Good day Developers,

If you are still using the old Todoist Python API Library, then this is an important announcement for you.

The Todoist Python API Library went into maintenance mode and then was deprecated over a year ago.  During that time we have invested heavily in building and rolling out our Todoist Python SDK which is based on our REST API.

Going forward we will be shutting down the deprecated Todoist Python API Library which is no longer supported, and continuing to improve the SDK.

If you are still using the deprecated library please consider migrating before April 21, 2023, after which the deprecated library will no longer be available.

You can find more information about how to get started with the SDK here.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at  https://todoist.com/contact and let us know.

Thank you as always for being an important part of our community. 🙏

Best regards,
Omar

Customer Experience Developer Advocate
Join our community groups: Todoist | Twist
Follow us on Twitter: @doistdevs