Omar Samuels

Sep 8, 2023, 1:46:07 PM9/8/23
to todoist-api
Good day,

⚠ Server Disruptions

2023-09-08T17:29:58+00:00

This message is to advise you that we are experiencing some unscheduled server disruptions currently resulting in some downtime for our REST API.

Calls to the REST API are currently reporting 503 Service Unavailable.

Some users will also be unable to log into the Todoist web app in their browser.

Our team is working assiduously to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will advise you as soon as the service returns to normal.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. 🙏

Best regards,
Omar

Customer Experience Developer Advocate
Join our community groups: Todoist | Twist
Follow us on Twitter: @doistdevs