Reminder: Version 7 of the API is deprecated and will be removed on July 31, 2019

Willian Molinari (PotHix)

Jun 4, 2019, 11:34:28 AM6/4/19
to todoist-api
Hello Todoist API users and partners,

We announced the deprecation of the version 7 our API last month and this is a reminder that there are less than two months to migrate to v8, since v7 will be removed on July 31, 2019.

Keep in mind that all other endpoints using a version lower than 7 already return GONE for a while now, and the same will happen to version 7 after the date mentioned.

We strongly recommend you to start using version 8 of our API as soon as possible to avoid downtime after July 31. Here is a guide on the changes needed to migrate to v8.

Please contact us if you need any additional information about the API and how to migrate.

--
Willian Molinari
a.k.a PotHix