Develop UI Extensions for Todoist

Scott Lovegrove

Nov 23, 2022, 9:18:06 AM11/23/22
to todoist-api
All,

We are pleased to announce the availability of our new UI extensibility feature on Todoist, something we are calling UI Extensions.

These extensions are accessible from task editors and task/project context menus and allow you to display additional UI to the users and have them interact with your service, or allow you to provide additional functionality to Todoist.

Our developer documentation for these can be found at https://developer.todoist.com/ui-extensions

If you'd like to see examples of what you can do, see our experimental newsletter which showcases some of the extensions we are releasing at launch https://todoist.com/help/articles/experimental-features#boost-your-productivity-with-6-brand-new-ui-extensions-nov-22

Two things to note:
  • In order to see the UI Extensions right now you need to enable experimental features within Todoist (Settings > Advanced > Experimental.
  • These are only available in web and desktop apps, no mobile yet.
Any questions, please direct them to our support channels https://todoist.com/contact (click Something else > integrations development).

I look forward to seeing what gets created.

Scott
This conversation is locked