Is the current draft specification stable enough?

閲覧: 1 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

江添亮

未読、
2011/10/14 8:47:122011/10/14
To: General Dart Discussion
Is the current draft specification stable enough?
Or Is there a possibility of breaking the backward compatibility?

Also, will the standard library specification be released soon?

Gilad Bracha

未読、
2011/10/14 8:51:552011/10/14
To: 江添亮、General Dart Discussion
Both the spec nor the implementations are subject to change. This is a technology preview, not a product.  Anything you write in Dart right now may be broken in future versions.
--
Cheers, Gilad

江添亮

未読、
2011/10/14 9:10:492011/10/14
To: General Dart Discussion
I see.
I'm considering about writing a Dart book in Japanese.
Nevertheless, I'm going to write it.
Since we Japanese need a Japanese textbook.

Somebody has to introduce it in Japanese.

--
Ryou Ezoe

Gilad Bracha

未読、