Re: [misc] IndexedDB

Anton Muhin

Feb 20, 2012, 11:51:55 AM2/20/12
to Jordon Wing, mi...@dartlang.org
Jordon,

may you provide the snippets that didn't work? I believe it might be
even very basic ones, but given our resource constraints, we'll react
quicker once we have the script that doesn't work.

tia and yours,
anton.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:17 PM, Jordon Wing <jord...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> Has anyone successfully used IndexedDB in Dart? I'm unable to use it with
> either dart:dom or dart:html in the latest Dartium build.

Jordon Wing

Feb 20, 2012, 1:17:28 PM2/20/12
to mi...@dartlang.org, Jordon Wing
Ya, no problem. Thanks for the reply. I tested the following page in Dartium 18.0.1023.0 (Developer Build 119649 Linux) and I get a Object.noSuchMethod error. I'm using dart:dom because dart:html has no mention of indexedDB in the Window interface and doesn't work at all. Per api.dartlang.org, it appears the DOMWindow interface has an definition of the getter for webkitIndexedDB but perhaps the implementation doesn't have it?

<!DOCTYPE html>
    <head>
        <title>Testing IndexedDB</title>
    </head>

        <script type="application/dart">
            #import("dart:dom");

            void main() {
                var idb = window.webkitIndexedDB;
                print(idb);
            }
        </script>

Anton Muhin

Feb 20, 2012, 1:55:46 PM2/20/12
to Jordon Wing, mi...@dartlang.org
Thanks a lot, Jordan.

Your are right---for some reason we don't generate implementation,
we'll take care.

yours,
anton.

Seth Ladd