Dartium (Dart-enabled Chromium) source and build instructions

Vijay Menon

Dec 16, 2011, 4:59:41 PM12/16/11
to General Dart Discussion
Hi all,

As we've mentioned a few times, we have been investigating integrating the Dart VM into Chromium.  We are now hosting our sources in a public repository.  Checkout and build instructions are available here: http://code.google.com/p/dart/wiki/BuildingDartium

You may also browse the source to our modified Chromium here: http://src.chromium.org/viewvc/multivm/trunk/

Be aware, this is preliminary work and hasn't undergone a security review.  Chromium binaries generated from this repo should just be used for development and not for regular web browsing.

We plan to provide binaries in the next few weeks.

Cheers,

Vijay on behalf of the Dart team

mrmcq2u

Dec 17, 2011, 7:23:57 AM12/17/11