WebKit/Chrome and Dart

Vijay Menon

Dec 5, 2011, 12:28:40 PM12/5/11
to General Dart Discussion

FYI: we've been exploring integrating the Dart VM into Chromium and WebKit.  Here's our first set of changes below.

Cheers,

Vijay

Dec 5, 2011, 2:38:09 PM12/5/11
to General Dart Discussion
Very cool - any chance of a build being published somewhere?

Cheers,
Chris.

On Dec 5, 5:28 pm, Vijay Menon <v...@google.com> wrote:
> FYI: we've been exploring integrating the Dart VM into Chromium and WebKit.
>  Here's our first set of changes below.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vijay

Anton Muhin

Dec 5, 2011, 2:40:28 PM12/5/11
to chrisbuckett, General Dart Discussion
Yes, we're planning to have them available soon.

yours,
anton.