Angular dart doc / examples

Shlomo Belleli

Sep 16, 2019, 4:44:03 AM9/16/19
to Dart Web Development
Hi

Is someone can suggest a good book/site on this subject
The angulardart.dev is nice but in my opinion, not enough
There are some more materials at Youtube / Medium
And I read them all, but I'm still a bit confused
This is certainly not my first UI framework to learn and use,
and I'm still feels something is not smooth

Thank you

Shlomo

Shlomo Belleli

Sep 18, 2019, 3:41:01 AM9/18/19
to Dart Web Development
Hi

After some days on the angulardart.dev...
As a newbie to dart & angular, I think  Google can enhance the tutorial by adding a visual map of files for each subject
that the reader can see a subject (let's say Binding) and how it reflects in these files( in some graphical way, colors, arrows, links and such)
It can be very helpful, Jumping from one file to others, while dealing with a new subject is time-wasting.

Shlomo