Any way to use Require.js based javascript library with Dart

vadimtsushko

Nov 17, 2018, 9:32:18 AM11/17/18
to Dart Web Development
Hi all. My question is - is there any way to use Require.js based javascript library with Dart?
It used to work for me in Dart1 and AngularDart, but with the current setup I believe devdc's requie.js is conflicting with require.js from my external library (QlikSense Capability API)
I understand that there is no well-defined way to do this now, but at a moment I'm stuck with a considerable project at hands that I cannot move to a modern platform, so I'm ready to do some additional job, manual if needed to get it moving.
Any hints in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.