Porting app To Dart

Shlomo Belleli

Jun 13, 2019, 2:09:30 PM6/13/19
to Dart Web Development
Hi all

We are going to port our JavaFX app (client side) to Dart
We have an internal discussion about how to do it

Dart + Angular Dart
  or
Dart + Flutter (for web / desktop) and later on for mobile

Now we must have a solution for Web version

any suggestions?

Shlomo belleli

Randal L. Schwartz

Jun 13, 2019, 4:05:46 PM6/13/19
to Shlomo Belleli, Dart Web Development

Shlomo> Dart + Angular Dart
Shlomo> or
Shlomo> Dart + Flutter (for web / desktop) and later on for mobile

Flutter-web is still pretty early in the cycle. I'd wait a few more
months at least. If you can't afford to wait, AngularDart is mature and
production-level ready.

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>
Perl/Unix/Dart consulting, Technical writing, Comedy, etc. etc.
Still trying to think of something clever for the fourth line of this .sig

Shlomo Belleli

Jun 13, 2019, 4:39:30 PM6/13/19
to Dart Web Development, shlomo....@gmail.com
Thank you
This is my opinion too, we will start with Angular dart
Shlomo