parameters from IFrame URL

Shlomo Belleli

Oct 21, 2021, 3:57:40 AM10/21/21
to Dart Web Development
Hi
I am building an application and facing this problem, any help will be appreciated
the app is using dart.html
I am loading a form (from an outer provider) inside an IFrameElement
after a successful operation, the form provider is reloading the IFrame with new content based on another HTML file but with some "get" parameters in the URL with ? , & etc...
I am doing onLoad.listen on the IFrame, to catch the new loading
but inside the event the src attribute of the IFrame did not change to the new URL, and I  can't get this URL in any way,
with the baseUrl property of the IFrame, i get only the URL address part of the new HTML file but without the parameters, the provider sent with
any ideas?

Thanks,
Shlomo