Angular Dart integration with existed angular website

Mathieu Grenier

Mar 29, 2019, 11:07:00 AM3/29/19
to Dart Web Development
Hi,

If a client have a angular website/web portail , do you think my dart code with AngularDart can be used with his website ?

I mean by example, i coded a "ApiClient" for Flutter and the website do api request with my dart compoment.

Javascript can communicate with my Dart component ? My Dart compoment can act independantly like a module

Im new with Angular and AngularDart.

Thanks

Matt

Lawford Campbell

Mar 29, 2019, 2:21:26 PM3/29/19
to w...@dartlang.org
Hi Matthew,

I’m currently using aqueduct as my dart backend framework to handle REST requests.

Once you have a backend to handle requests any programming language can handle it.  That way you can have a m.example.com and also a example.com domain written with typescript(angular) or angular dart.

AngularDart and Flutter are frontend frameworks that handle the visual presentation of the requests.

If your just starting out with web development and would would like to use dart I suggest starting with aqueduct. They have some amazing documentation on thier website great examples on github and an even better slack channel to help if you get stuck.