concept lib for wrap of mdc web components with standard elements

Jonas Bojesen

Oct 27, 2018, 5:04:49 AM10/27/18
to Dart Web Development
Hi,

 Last month I migrated of a small Dart-Polymer app to Dart wrapping of mdc web components based on standard elements.

 Used a React inspired approach instead of a html snippet/attribute binding design. At least for this app I got surprised, how things was simplyfied.

 Based on this design I code a small test of concept lib https://github.com/jonboj/mdcdavan. Together with a small demo/tutorial app https://github.com/jonboj/mdairtrip, hosted build https://jonboj.net/mdairtrip.

 For web apps I have started on a rough scale to loose faith in the concept of web components(custom elements). Html snippets/attribute binding stuff combined with a imperative approach and the complexity of DOM/html/css just makes things really complicated.

   Regards
                    Jonas B.