RoutePath with parent not working

Petr Klein

Apr 12, 2020, 1:12:01 PM4/12/20
to Dart Web Development
Hey,

I am trying add the parent parameter to my RoutePath

static RoutePath profile = RoutePath(path: '/profile');
static RoutePath profileCredentials = RoutePath(path: '/credentials', parent: profile);

when I call profileCredentials.toUrl() it looks OK /profile/credentials but when I click it, the onNavigationStart is called with right url, but nothing happen. The state of web is same. Where is the problem?

bonus:
When I use this paths

static RoutePath profile = RoutePath(path: '/profile');
static RoutePath profileCredentials = RoutePath(path: '/profile-credentials', parent: null);

and I go to the /profile-credentials, the first RoutePath /profile is matched too and the component for /profile path is inited too !!