Global evaluation requires a thread to have been loaded - Dart(Vscode)

Newbie

Aug 2, 2021, 3:27:48 AM8/2/21
to Dart Misc
Hi . I'm a totally beginner in Dart and I'm generally just getting started with programming . I have a little problem . I want to make a code line in Vscode (with Dart) in which the user have to input something and then and answer will be shown , but as soon as I run the code in Terminal if Input an answer for the Question . There is this problem . This text appeared " Global evaluation requires a thread to have been loaded" . Can someone help me out ? would be nice . Thanks

Chris Norman

Aug 2, 2021, 3:34:04 AM8/2/21
to mi...@dartlang.org

Hi,
I didn’t see any code in your message, so I’m only guessing here. Are you running your code inside a main function?

Welcome to the wonderful worlds of both Dart and programming by the way.

--
For more ways to connect visit https://dart.dev/community
---

Obaze Phillip