Generic Dart Code to be plugged into web, mobile, Flutter, etc.?

Tom Sherlock

May 18, 2022, 5:36:55 AM5/18/22
to Dart Misc
I'm trying to find resources online that discusses 'generic' Dart code that can be plugged into a web framework, server, mobile Flutter, etc.

But every online resource seems to take a specific approach forcing me to wade through 'domain-specific' code before I can figure out how to write more abstract OO code that represents a business in a specific industry.

Should I be looking for tutorials focused on libraries or focused on server-side code?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom

Jim Heyne

May 19, 2022, 3:36:08 AM5/19/22
to Dart Misc, transce...@gmail.com

Alec Henninger

May 19, 2022, 3:36:13 AM5/19/22
to Dart Misc
I assume you've already gone through the language docs?

The language is covered there along with an Effective Dart guide as well as core libraries. I used to refer to this often while writing generic dart code.

Is there something you're looking for more specifically?

--
For more ways to connect visit https://dart.dev/community
---