Dart REPL without null safety

Drew Stonebraker

Mar 5, 2022, 3:40:57 AMMar 5
to Dart Misc
Is there a way to use dartpad without null safety, or any other dart REPL without null safety? I have a project that does not have null safety enabled, so the REPLs with null safety enabled are less useful.

Samuel Rawlins

Mar 5, 2022, 11:01:15 AMMar 5
to General Dart Discussion
You should be able to put an opt-out comment at the top of your DartPad script like this:

// @dart=2.9

--
For more ways to connect visit https://dart.dev/community
---