mason cli make

Miki

Jan 29, 2024, 2:47:50 AMJan 29
to Dart Misc
Hi everyone,  I encountered an error while running the 'mason make template' command. Could someone please assist me in resolving this issue?
(✓ Compiled pre_gen.dart (2.6s)
An exception occurred while executing hook: .../feature/hooks/pre_gen.dart.
Error: Unable to spawn isolate: Can't load Kernel binary: Invalid SDK hash.)

Chris Norman

Jan 29, 2024, 4:19:51 AMJan 29
to mi...@dartlang.org
I've seen that error when running Dart binaries after updating Flutter. Maybe try running it - or the relevant binary - again to see if it sorts itself out.

Good luck.

Take care,

Chris Norman

--