Please continue on dart, webpack support on flutter

Mert Tanyur

Nov 3, 2022, 11:02:20 PM11/3/22
to Dart Misc
https://medium.com/dartlang/experimenting-with-dart-and-wasm-ef7f1c065577
I read this, currently learning rust and very excited. Thanks for your efforts.

Jose Antonio Molina Busquiel

Nov 4, 2022, 9:51:45 AM11/4/22
to Dart Misc, mertt...@gmail.com
Wasm's support in dart could be an impressive advance, not only in terms of the web, but also in terms of portability.
Could modules be created that would work on all operating systems and be dynamically loaded by a Dart/Flutter application?
If this were possible it would open up an incredible range of possibilities for Dart developers.
I guess I would also assume that Dart/wasm web apps on mobile would run very quickly and mobile would no longer need to use HTML renderer mode.
Please, we need support from Wasm as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for so many innovations.
Kind regards,
José A.