No hold on breakpoint in combination with package:test/test.dart ?

Gen

Oct 25, 2015, 1:34:23 PM10/25/15
to Dart plugin for JetBrains Editors
Hi,

I am using IntelliJ 15 CE EAP.
Is it not possible to hold on any breakpoint except one in the test function given to test(...) ?

Günter Zöchbauer

Oct 25, 2015, 2:26:26 PM10/25/15
to Dart plugin for JetBrains Editors
What Dart version are you using?
I run into this as well quite some time ago, but it should be fixed in recent versions.

Gen

Oct 25, 2015, 2:44:13 PM10/25/15
to Dart plugin for JetBrains Editors
SDK and Chromium 1.13.0-dev.7.3
IntelliJ CE IC 143.379.11

Gen

Oct 25, 2015, 2:47:17 PM10/25/15
to Dart plugin for JetBrains Editors
I am not using Chromium (dart:html) but just dart.exe (with Observatory judging from the console message).

Günter Zöchbauer

Oct 25, 2015, 3:27:43 PM10/25/15
to Dart plugin for JetBrains Editors
I think I encountered a case recently when main was async

main() async {

can you try to move your code out from main into another function that you then call from main

Please report the issue especially if you can provide an example that allows to reproduce the problem.

Gen

Oct 26, 2015, 4:06:03 AM10/26/15
to Dart plugin for JetBrains Editors
Now I think it is somehow triggered or related to pub.
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-146866

Alexander Doroshko

Oct 26, 2015, 6:12:32 AM10/26/15
to jetbrains-dart...@dartlang.org
Most likely a project misconfiguration. Answered in issue.