Support for language injection in Dart files

Oliver Damm

Feb 25, 2016, 12:24:39 PM2/25/16
to Dart plugin for JetBrains Editors
Hi!

First, thanks for the awesome Dart support in WebStorm.

I just started development with WebGL/Dart using WebStorm 11. To have support for GLSL when writing shaders, i installed the GLSL plugin. Unfortunately, i have no option to inject languages into a string in a Dart file. Doing GLSL injection in a JavaScript file works fine.

Is it possible to add support for language injection in Dart files?

Thanks
Oliver

Oliver Damm

Feb 25, 2016, 12:24:39 PM2/25/16
to Dart plugin for JetBrains Editors
Hi!

First, thanks for the awesome Dart support in WebStorm.

I just started to develop with WebGL using Dart. To have better support when writing shaders, I installed the GLSL plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to inject the GLSL language when editing a string in a Dart file. Doing the same in a JavaScript file works fine.

Is it possible to add support for language injection to the Dart plugin.

Thanks
Oliver

Alexander Doroshko

Feb 26, 2016, 4:42:57 AM2/26/16