Re: Need some help regarding my perspective projection based app

Message has been deleted

Bob Nystrom

May 11, 2018, 12:54:34 PM5/11/18
to suresh.m...@gmail.com, Dart Core Development
Hi, Suresh.

This mailing list is focused on people working on or contributing to evolving the Dart language itself. I think you'll have better luck on the flutter-dev list (which I see you've posted this at too). Good luck! :)

– bob

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 9:50 AM Suresh Kumar Majhi <suresh.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
First time working on perspective projection related app using flutter. Where I need to show 3D point over camera view in 2D. I have a couple of questions regarding this...

  1. How to convert any 3D point to 2D using Dart. Can vector_math package do any help? An example will be a great help.
  2. when user will move the camera to a certain direction, how can I fig. out what's are those 3D points come inside my camera field of view?
  3. In flutter how to place something over camera view at a certain position using 2D points? Can I use flutter canvas class for that or something else? Because I've seen some sample code at where you can draw or paint certain object using canvas class.

It'll be a great help if anyone give some guidance.

Suresh Kumar Majhi

May 11, 2018, 1:18:57 PM5/11/18
to Dart Core Development, suresh.m...@gmail.com
Ohh I'm Sorry. I was just in hurry & couldn't able to see those guidelines. I'll delete my post.

Bob Nystrom

May 11, 2018, 2:03:45 PM5/11/18
to Suresh Kumar Majhi, Dart Core Development
It's totally fine, I just wanted to make sure you knew. :)

– bob