Re: [analyzer-discuss] How to use plugin analysis to suppress error prompts?

Brian Wilkerson

Mar 20, 2023, 1:21:27 PM3/20/23
to analyzer...@dartlang.org
I think you're asking whether it's possible for a plugin to remove a diagnostic contributed by either the server or another plugin. If that's the case, then the answer is no. Plugins are purely additive.

On Wed, Mar 15, 2023 at 10:40 AM 郑勇 <yonas...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,What I want to do now is that in an S class, the getter method is generated at a later stage, and during the code editing phase I want to use the getter method without prompting an error. Is this feasible?

郑勇

Mar 21, 2023, 9:42:01 AM3/21/23
to analyzer...@dartlang.org
  • I see. Thank you for your answer