How do I obfuscate my Dart source code?

X Fa

Mar 24, 2021, 10:54:11 AM3/24/21
to Dart Analyzer Discussion
I'm developing with Flutter and some of the private libraries need to be made available to third parties, how do I obfuscate them?

Brian Wilkerson

Mar 24, 2021, 11:04:49 AM3/24/21
to Dart Analyzer Discussion
This mailing list is specifically targeted at issues related to the use of either the `analyzer` package or the analysis server. As a result, there might not be anyone on this list that can answer that question. I would recommend asking this question on `mi...@dartlang.org`, `stackoverflow.com`, or the flutter channel on `discord.com`.