Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

张伟

ungelesen,
14.12.2021, 11:30:5814.12.21
an Dart Analyzer Discussion
Hi,

Does analyzer or Dart provide AOP function? Just like AspectJ.
Android Gradle Plugin provides a Transform for that user can modify Java class files when compiling Android App.

Thanks.

Brian Wilkerson

ungelesen,
14.12.2021, 11:37:4414.12.21
an Dart Analyzer Discussion
If I understand the question correctly, the answer is no, the analyzer doesn't provide this kind of hook. The `kernel` package has support similar to that, but it has been discontinued so I can't recommend using it.

If you can describe what you're trying to accomplish I might be able to suggest an alternate way of achieving your goal.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten