Is there any demo project to show how to custom a plugin for analyzer server?

吴文超

Jul 14, 2020, 12:24:20 AM7/14/20
to Dart Analyzer Discussion
I have watched the introduction document. But I still can't understand how to start developing a plugin. What should I do to add a plugin of analyzer server for my already exist project?

Brian Wilkerson

Jul 16, 2020, 10:49:10 AM7/16/20
to analyzer...@dartlang.org
No, sorry, there isn't any demo project. The best I can think of would be to take a look at the plugin created for the built_value package (https://github.com/google/built_value.dart/tree/master/built_value_analyzer_plugin). Even if this isn't exactly what you're trying to do in your plugin it might still be helpful.