How to enable a single lint only in lib/

Alexandre Ardhuin

Jan 15, 2020, 3:29:08 PM1/15/20
to analyzer...@dartlang.org
Hi,

I made a lint for flutter but I need this lint to only be enable in lib/
I haven't found a way to do that.
I tried to have another analysis-options.yaml in lib/ but it doesn't work.
I can't use exclude because only one lint need to be restricted to lib/.

Is it possible ?

Alexandre

Brian Wilkerson

Jan 15, 2020, 4:23:13 PM1/15/20
to analyzer...@dartlang.org
Sorry, no, we don't really have any way to enable lints within subsets of the package structure.

I'm a little surprised, though, that creating an analysis options file in `lib` didn't work (I assume it included the file from the parent).

Devon Carew

Jan 15, 2020, 4:35:02 PM1/15/20
to analyzer...@dartlang.org
We use this:

to modify the value for a single lint from the flutter repo defaults, but that's above a set of packages, not an analysis options file within a package.

--
Devon Carew
Google, Inc.