Google Groups

Re: [misc] Re: DartEditor + homebrew

Seth Ladd Jun 8, 2012 6:06 PM
Posted in group: Dart Misc
+ Adam

Hi Kevin,

Are you on Mac 10.7 (and/or XCode 4) ?  If so, Adam has a tiny tweak to build Dart that hopefully he can dig out.

Sounds like we have a cool hackathon project on our hands. :)

Seth

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Kevin Moore <kev...@j832.com> wrote:
Let me be more specific:

Find me a Dart engineer in the Fremont office that understands
building the dart source and I'll buy him a steak dinner if he can
help me get a "real" (built from source) SDK + editor install for
Homebrew.