Google Groups

Re: [misc] DartEditor + homebrew

Peter von der Ahé Jun 22, 2012 4:06 AM
Posted in group: Dart Misc
Hi Kevin,

If you file a bug, I'll put it on my list of things to clean up. Ideally, we would build a binary launcher. In the end, it is easier for the end user.

Cheers,
Peter

On Tuesday, June 12, 2012, Kevin Moore wrote:
A note: I have to re-shim the dart scripts to assume 'dart' in the path because the shims in the SDK assume a relative path to the 'dart' executable, which breaks under symlinks.

I'd vote for the shell shims to assume dart is in the path to avoid breaking symlinks and the like.

On Monday, June 11, 2012 1:17:08 PM UTC-7, Bob Nystrom wrote:

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Kevin Moore  wrote:

I also shimmed dartdoc.dart as 'dartdoc' so you can just run that
command to create docs.

This is an oversight on my part. We should probably have a dartdoc shell script in bin/ in the SDK. Filed a bug so I don't forget this: http://code.google.com/p/dart/issues/detail?id=3533

 dartdoc my_cool_dart_code.dart

Regardless if it's accepted to the main homebrew set of formula, I'm
going to keep my copy updated (it WILL save me time across two
machines)

As always, feedback/suggestions/patches welcome.

This is awesome! Thanks for doing it! :)

- bob