[dart-announce] Dart 1.13 "RC2"

Kevin Moore

Nov 16, 2015, 3:25:22 PM11/16/15
to Dart Announcements
We are releasing RC2 of the Dart 1.13 SDK to address user reported issues with the analyzer in RC1.

Please download version 1.13.0-dev.7.12 from the dev channel, and report any issues you might find.

This release also includes dartdoc v0.8.0, which also addresses a number of issues.

--
For more news and information, visit https://plus.google.com/+dartlang

To join the conversation, visit https://groups.google.com/a/dartlang.org/

Alex Paluzzi

Nov 16, 2015, 4:09:41 PM11/16/15
to Dart Misc
Looking forward to giving this a spin! Looks great!

seb mitchell

Nov 16, 2015, 4:10:51 PM11/16/15
to Dart Misc, anno...@dartlang.org
The 32bit arm build is missing, the download page has a link but gets a xml doc with

William Hesse

Nov 16, 2015, 4:15:43 PM11/16/15
to General Dart Discussion, announce
I'm on it - doing it now.

--
William Hesse

William Hesse

Nov 16, 2015, 4:20:44 PM11/16/15
to General Dart Discussion, announce
OK, it is working now.
--
William Hesse

seb mitchell

Nov 16, 2015, 4:31:48 PM11/16/15
to Dart Misc, anno...@dartlang.org
Cool, thanks for that. Working fine on my pi, now.